Friday, January 17, 2014

Coupon Queen: Are you going 'clipless' or cutting everything?

I want to save with coupons. I read your column and know that those who Deal Now are saving a great deal of money. But I can't shake the idea of how much time it would take me to cut and carry all those coupons around. The idea of it just makes me cringe. I don't have any time to do that, but I also am not a coupon app person, as I don't use my phone for that. If I'm going to do this it will be with paper coupons. Help convince me this is something I can do without becoming one of those coupon people who everyone rolls their eyes at in the checkout. - Dina K.

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Choose an online service.

Current print subscribers

Need an account? Create one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment